We are building the new automation backbone for the localization industry and we’re looking for a Solution Engineer to join our team.
Process automation is core to what we do, and creating a seamless experience that helps companies transforming and optimizing their processes through automation will be the focus.
On a typical day, you will ...
- Engage with customers and prospects to understand requirements and explore opportunities.
- Design and deliver delightful solutions for complex problems, create unique solution prototypes.
- Ensure the satisfaction of existing customers through best practice sharing and active support.
- Work closely with business, engineering and design teams, discussing priorities, influencing the agenda.
- Keep a finger on the pulse of product development.
- Promote ideas to the roadmap.
- Participate in design thinking workshops with internal/external stakeholders.
- Contribute to inbound and outbound product marketing with customer insights and content ideas.
- You demonstrate strong communication skills. You ensure that others you work with can effectively share important information.
- You have a sense of complex technologies like iPaaS, RPA, iBPM and Process Mining. To engineer solutions, you will need to be an expert in these areas.
- You get things done and take responsibility to do whatever it takes to solve customer problems.
- You enjoy experimenting and building prototypes, and then fine-tuning ideas for measurable results.
- You have experience in the localization industry.
Bonus point for
- Experience in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Knowledge of BPMN.io
- Experience with BI platforms like Tableau and Looker