Blackbird.io provides a workflow and decision automation platform offering process orchestration capabilities to agencies, enterprises and technology vendors. We are seeking a Technical Writer to support our education and communication agenda.
On a typical day, you will ...
- Work with our product and UX teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and the documentation requirements
- Produce high-quality documentation that meets applicable standards and is appropriate for its intended audience
- Write easy-to-understand user interface text, online help and developer guides
- Create tutorials to help end-users use Blackbird
- Analyze existing and potential content, focusing on reuse and single-sourcing opportunities
- Create and maintain the information architecture
- Support content marketing efforts like blogs and social media posts
- Proven working experience in technical writing of software documentation
- Ability to deliver high quality documentation paying attention to detail
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and pictures
- Excellent written skills in English
- Basic familiarity with iPaaS, lowcode/nocode or automation technologies
Location: remote or hybrid (our locations: Toronto, Utrecht, Budapest, Kyiv).
Our baseline of tech docs: https://blackbird-international-inc.helpscoutdocs.com