We are building the new automation backbone for the localization industry and we’re looking for a Product Owner to focus on developing a rich ecosystem of connectors.
On a typical day, you will ...
- Collect, analyze and document business and technology requirements
- Work with stakeholders, e.g., our core engineering team, our UX team, external developers, technology partners and clients to align objectives
- Write briefs and functional specifications for developers
- Oversee testing and QE of new connectors
- Keep a finger on the pulse of connector development, solve all challenges and issues
- Participate in design thinking workshops with internal/external stakeholders
- Discover and define opportunities for building high-value workflows ("Birds") with new connectors
- You understand how connectors deliver value in the localization industry and understand what differentiates mediocre from good, and good from great
- You have a strong knowledge of business management systems (BMS) in the loc industry, e.g. Plunet or XTRF
- You are familiar with translation management systems (TMS) such as Lokalise or Smartling
- You demonstrate strong communication skills. You ensure that others you work with can effectively share important information
- You use a pragmatic approach when it comes to agile methodologies and dual-track product development
- You bring people together to execute. You understand the power of teamwork, diverse viewpoints, and you use it wisely
- You get things done and take responsibility to do whatever it takes to solve customer problems
Bonus point for
How to apply
If you’re excited by this position, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org, including your CV.