We are building the new automation backbone for the localization industry and we’re looking for a Full Stack Developer to join our team.
Process automation is the essence of what we do. Creating a seamless experience that helps companies transform and optimize their processes through automation will be your focus.
On a typical day, you could be...
- Working both on the core platform - a robust internal architecture -, and delivering an interactive and intuitive interface to users.
- Communicating with our design team to deliver the best possible product.
- Reviewing and discussing Figma prototypes, before turning them into coded products.
- Coding for functionality using a modern tech stack including Angular, .NET, Azure DevOps, RESTFul.
- Working with token-based, and session-based authentication on a API-first platform.
- Prototyping minimal viable products for communication with company stakeholders.
- Spotting errors between the front and back end and tackle tasks that straddle both disciplines.
- Keeping up with emerging technology that may serve Blackbird's needs.
- You are an experienced generalist who can build complex products using multiple languages and platforms.
- You can thrive in agile and design-centric environments.
- You are passionate about the cloud and the API-economy.
- You get things done and take responsibility to do whatever it takes to solve challenges.
- You enjoy experimenting and building prototypes, and then fine-tune solutions for measurable results.
Bonus point for
- Knowledge of OOP, SOLID, REST principles.
- Experience with iPaaS or RPA products